forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.5 outstanding issues (Re: Cleaning Forrest source directory madness)
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:16:29 GMT
Jeff,

> We should start a list of things needed for 0.5.. so far I've got:
>
>  - Document alternative @tab scheme, decide what can be fixed for 0.5
>  - Document how aggregate HTML/PDF works
>  - Upgrade Cocoon to get rid of the MIME type bug (eg *.doc becomes
>    *.docnull).
>  - Investigate the bug report that content/*.xml gets parsed when it
>    shouldn't
>  - Fix linkrewriter so it is configured once, instead of once per
>    transformer
>  - Speed!  Need to haul out the profiler and find out why normal Cocoon
>    CLI rendering is 5-10x faster than Forrest.
>
> Please add..

- Libraries using a stable released, this is the list ( I hope I do not
forget any):

batik-all-1.5b5.jar -> 1.5
fop-0.20.5rc3a.jar -> 0.20.5
chaperon-20030407.jar -> wait for 2.2?
jing-20020724.jar -> 20030619?
jtidy-04aug2000r7-dev.jar -> ??  seems dead

sohould we wait two weeks after the released of cocoon 2.1?

Cheers,
Cheche