forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Sitemap Reference, updated docs
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:02:35 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 17/07/2003 14.45:

> Hi,
> I've spent the last few days updating the docs for a 0.5 release.  Main
> changes are:
> NB: the @tab menu system is now the default, as it is much more flexible
> than the old system, and it seems no-one could think up something better
> (well Nicola could but it isn't easily implementable).

I'm aware of it and support +1 the current system. WRF, it simply works ;-)

> I'd like to hold off uploading these changes to the main site until 0.5
> is released, as we don't yet have a decent doc versioning strategy.

I want to put in the latest changes we talked about, and a couple of
nifty features, but I don't wanna hold off a release. Then for 0.6 we
can do the descriptor change stuff.

Are you guys ok with releasing in two weeks from now?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -