forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Why XSP? (Re: XSP how to - trouble following a step)
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:57:46 GMT
Jason,

g4 wrote:

> Also perhaps including session-block and authentification-fw-block may
> encourage the take up if people did want to use as a "kind of
> stripped-down Cocoon distribution" for site development.
>
> just thoughts ;)
>
> Jason Lane

It would be nice to see how good forrest can mix with all that stuff, so
we ensure that Forrest can be used in more than one scenario.

I do not think that we should be including these block on the
distribution, but I do not see a problem with adding
documentation/pathes needed, so let us know how are you getting on with
that stuff Jason.

Cheers,
Cheche