forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Variables in SVG
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:26:40 GMT
Jason, Jan,

I have not tried but it would be posible adding a tranformer on
resources.xmap:

       <map:match pattern="images/**.png">
	..
         <map:generate src="resources/images/{1}.svg" />
         <map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/stylesheet.xsl" />
	..

on the styleheet:

   <xsl:param name="config-file" select="'../../skinconf.xml'"/>
   <xsl:variable name="config" select="document($config-file)/skinconfig"/>

<xsl:template match="text">
<xsl:value-of select="$config/project-name"/>
</xsl>

If you think that this would be useful, you can open a bug with  Trivial
priority.

Cheers

Cheche