forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: site.xml tabs.xml part of content??
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:41:46 GMT
Marc,

> other thoughts?

Yes,

The way forrest  select menus and other elements (tabs, breadcrumb
trail, copyright notice) does not seem.... right.

The menu block is define with a mix of book.xml/site.xml

The tabs are define either base on the HTTP_REQUEST or with a tab
attribute all basee on the menu block (mix of book.xml/site.xml)

The  "breadcrumb trail", "copyright notice" "Credits", logos and search
box in skin.conf

I know that this is mostly a evolution, but I would like to see a goal
in theory or a good desing that gives some light on mess.

Cheche