forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject site.xml tabs.xml part of content??
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:33:00 GMT
Hi!,
Is there a real reason of why we have site.xml and tabs.xml files inside
of the content/xdocs directory?

I do not see a reason of why we put site.xml there:

menu.xmap:        <map:generate src="content/xdocs/site.xml" />
linkmap.xmap:        <map:generate src="content/xdocs/site.xml" />
sitemap.xmap:        <map:match pattern="site.xml">

and after create rules to ignore it:

forrest.properties:#forrest.validate.xdocs.excludes=site.xml

I think that same apply to the tabs.xml file.

I think that both should be on src/documentation with skinconf.xml

Let me you what do you think..

Cheers

Cheche