forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding *.html matcher to xdocs
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:52:50 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 09/07/2003 11.32:
> Forgetting the solution for a moment; what is the problem?

@see Subject: Adding *.html matcher to xdocs

Need: I want to use html in my intranet Forrest, because they are not
able to work with PlainTextEditors. That means using the standard *.html
extension, and a way of making my users not tread on the skin by using
style tags and other similar amoenities.

Since we have both ihtml and ehtml, what will the single matcher support?

I say ihtml with asis stuff (given the above need), you say ehtml with
tag passing. This is the whole point.

> +1 for adding 'class' attributes to document-v20a

It's not really part of this thread, but since it came up we talked
about it nevertheless.

+1 from me too.

> -1 for <asis/>
>
> Does that help?

Maybe some reasoning on this -1 could help a bit better.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -