forrest-dev mailing list archives

From superbon...@bluemail.ch
Subject RE: New CLI, twice as fast :)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:53:25 GMT
Hi, i have an issue with this new cocoon build
in site.xml :

<external-refs>
    <jafs href="jafs/"/>
</external-refs>

gives during build :

* [28] philo.html
* [0] philo.pdf
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnvironment.java:521)
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.recycle(FileGenerator.java:90)

seems to happen when cocoon tries to process that external link.
when i remove <jafs href="jafs/"/> from <external-refs> no more error.

Any clue about that issue ? The previous cocoon build
was working fine with such settings.