forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Another site.xml bug building menues.
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:53:02 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos dijo:
> Antonio,
>
> The fullsite elemente is not displayed with or without the group
> element, that is why I removed on the mail.
>
> It seems that for some unknow reason an *empty content* element is not
> displayed on the menu.

You are right, I already tested with another element (diferent of
<fullsite>) and there is not showed. I think this is a bug, because can be
define into the menu a element with no content. This is very common.

I think this is not feature, because restrict the usage of forrest. This
bug  may be related to the last change, since before you advise me the
update of the CVS an empty element can be part of the menu.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo