forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Another site.xml bug building menues.
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:27:57 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos dijo:
> Antonio,
> to put it more clear so people understant what are we talking about:

OK :) It can be a little diferent from your proposal, please note the last

<site label="MyProj" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0">
    <group1 label="Group 1 i home tab" tab="home">
    </group1>
    <group2 label="Group 2 in other tab" tab="other_tab">
    </group2>
    <!-- 3 more groups like group2 pointing to other tabs -->
    <group3 label="Group 3 in home tab" tab="home">
    </group3>
    <fullsite label="Full site not SHOWED" href="site.html" tab="home" />
</site>

If we see the generated site, in tab "home" is only showed "group1" and
"group3". The <fullsite> tag is not showed in tab "home".

I think this explain better the problem.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo