forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject tabs, and site.xml problem
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:14:02 GMT
Hi:

I am still having problem with this. Can someone help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

-------- Mensaje Original --------
Asunto: Re: tabs, and site.xml versus book.xml
De: "Antonio Gallardo" <agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Fecha: Mar, 8 de Julio de 2003, 10:33
Para: <forrest-dev@xml.apache.org>

Jeff Turner dijo:

>     - (advanced) The '' tab is special, and matches all nodes.  The
> root
>       <site> node contains no tab attribute.  It therefore defaults to
> '', and so the front page contains links to all pages.  Usually, you'd
> use <site tab="home">, and call the home tab 'home', in
> which case only a subset of the site's content would appear on the
> home tab.

Hi:

I already done <site tab="home"> with no results:

<site label="SIG" href="" xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0"
tab="home">

I always get all the site menu in the home tab.

I also uncommented project.menu-scheme=tab_attributes in
forrest.properties file.

I am using project.skin=krysalis-site

What I am doing wrong?

Best Regards,