forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Template page resizing IE 6.0
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:52:46 GMT
On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:50:25AM +0100, Roger Ackroyd wrote:

> [...]

I still think I don't understand.  So you run 'forrest seed site', and it
renders a static HTML version of the site in build/site/.  Is the problem
that this generated HTML causes the user to have to scroll horizontally?

If so, then I don't understand why serving that static HTML through
Apache would make it render any differently.  It's exactly the same
content.

In any case, you might want to experiment with our two alternative skins,
forrest-css, which is a CSS equivalent of the standard skin that will
definitely resize, and krysalis-site, a very polished alternative:

http://www.krysalis.org/index.shtml

These alternative skins can be tried by changing the 'project.skin'
variable in forrest.properties, and regenerating the site.

--Jeff