forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap Action problem
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:15:12 GMT
On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 02:06:41PM +0100, g4 wrote:

> On Tuesday, Jul 22, 2003, at 11:26 Europe/London, Jeff Turner wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:36:46PM +0100, g4 wrote:
> >><map:match pattern="**body-quote.html">
> >>        <map:act type="EnquiryAction">-
> >>            <!-- XMLForm parameters for the Action -->
> >>            <!-- Notice how we use an XML file as the model -->
> >>            <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema-ns"
> >>value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
> >>            <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema"
> >>value="xsp/enquiry-validator.xml"/>
> >>            <map:parameter name="xmlform-id" value="enquiry-insert"/>
> >>            <map:parameter name="xmlform-scope" value="session"/>
> >>            <map:parameter name="xmlform-model"
> >>value="xsp/enquiry-model.xml"/>
> >>            <!-- XMLForm document, {page} comes from Action -->
> >>            <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>
> >
> >I've hardly used actions, but are you sure you can have a partial
> >pipeline like this inside a map:act?  What happens if you insert an XML
> >serializer after this map:generate?  That's my general technique for
> >debugging blank pages; insert an XML serializer after the generator,
> >and
> >work my way down the pipeline to find the point it breaks.  Fortunately
> >Cocoon ignores all content after the first serializer, so this is a
> >fairly painless debugging method (until you forget to remove the
> >serializer..).
>
> Hi Jeff, no that didn't work ;( I've tried everything I can think of
> I've even put my first part into a resource and then tried to call the
> resource from within the pipeline:
>
> However looking in the core log I see:
>
> WARN    (2003-07-29) 14:05.21:129   [core.manager]
> (/test/essex/quote.html) Thread-68/ExcaliburComponentManager: Attempted
> to release a
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector
> but its handler could not be located.
>
> What does this mean???

I'm not sure what causes these warnings, but they don't seem to do any
harm.

But looking at your sitemap, if the <map:act> evaluates, then won't you
have two <map:generate> statements?  That's why I suggested putting a
map:serializer after the first map:generate; to see if _anything_ comes
out.

--Jeff