forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs forrest cocoon config file problem
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:18:32 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:19:40 -0700, "Filip Defoort"
<filip@cirquedigital.com> said:
> Hi,
>
> When checking out forrest from cvs, building goes fine, but I get the
> following
> problem when trying to actually run /dist/shbat/bin/forrest:
>
> ERROR: Could not find the configuration file.
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: The
> configuration file could not be found.
>       at
> org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.getConfigurationFile(CocoonBean.java:255)

This means that it can't find the cocoon.xconf file. The paths to this
file are stored in the cli.xconf file. If you've got that far, it would
seem that it has found your xconf file okay. Note that the paths will be
relative to the startup
directory, not to the directory containing cli.xconf.

> I looked around a bit and assume that it's trying to get to
> WEB-INF/cli.xconf and WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
> which exist.. (both in dist/shbat/WEB-INF and in the
> build/tmp/context/WEB-INF/ of the actual site)

> Not sure what's going on -- anybody any ideas??

Yup. Just see what you can do to get the cli.xconf to point correctly to
the cocoon.xconf file (the config file).

Regards, Upayavira