forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap Action problem
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:26:07 GMT
On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:36:46PM +0100, g4 wrote:
> <map:match pattern="**body-quote.html">
>         <map:act type="EnquiryAction">-
>             <!-- XMLForm parameters for the Action -->
>             <!-- Notice how we use an XML file as the model -->
>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema-ns"
> value="http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron"/>
>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-validator-schema"
> value="xsp/enquiry-validator.xml"/>
>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-id" value="enquiry-insert"/>
>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-scope" value="session"/>
>             <map:parameter name="xmlform-model"
> value="xsp/enquiry-model.xml"/>
>             <!-- XMLForm document, {page} comes from Action -->
>             <map:generate src="cocoon:/enquiry.html"/>

I've hardly used actions, but are you sure you can have a partial
pipeline like this inside a map:act?  What happens if you insert an XML
serializer after this map:generate?  That's my general technique for
debugging blank pages; insert an XML serializer after the generator, and
work my way down the pipeline to find the point it breaks.  Fortunately
Cocoon ignores all content after the first serializer, so this is a
fairly painless debugging method (until you forget to remove the
serializer..).

Oh, just watch out for the sitemap reload bug :)  I keep having to touch
sitemap.xmap before things will work.

--Jeff