forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New CLI, twice as fast :)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:22:18 GMT
On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 06:38:34PM +0000, Upayavira wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:07:43 +1000, "Jeff Turner" <jefft@apache.org>
> said:
> > The leg braces have come off and Forrest is flying along :)
> >
> > I've just updated Cocoon and switched over to the new 'cli.xconf' Cocoon.
> > On my box, rendering the Forrest site goes from 6:13 to 2:44.  On
> > cocoondev, it goes from 3:21 to 1:24.  So the new command-line has more
> > than doubled the speed :)
>
> Wow! Significant figures. I take it it is working alright?

All working as expected, though we have some broken links from a few
pages (e.g. index.xml, linked from sitemap-ref.xml) that shouldn't be
crawled:

* [17] index.xml
X [0] site:changes      BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: site:changes
X [0] site:howto-samples/overview       BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: site:howto-samples/overview
X [0] ext:forrest       BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: ext:forrest
* [8] tab-index.html

--Jeff