forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSP in forrest
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:14:31 GMT
Hi,

I don't think you have the latest versions of all the software.

You need to:
 - Check out the latest Forrest from CVS.  See
   http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html#getting_from_source
 - Check out the latest Cocoon from CVS, or download the M3 distribution.
 - In xml-forrest/etc/cocoon_upgrade, customize and run the script.

--Jeff