forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject RE: "raw" files (was: minimal forrest site)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:02:34 GMT

--- Ilja Heitlager <> wrote:
> If I could only find out  a way to include "raw" docs like
> word and excel files, without this pesky .html addition to the
> file name I would be production ready. Anyone?

I put downloadable files (eg, .doc or .zip) in
src/documentation/content/  All my directories within 'xdocs'
are similar in the 'content' folder.   For example, I have
content/xdocs/somedir/downloads.xml which has a link
href=""  And is located at

It's kinda confusing at first, but it works.

Dave Brondsema - personal - programming

Do you Yahoo!?