forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <brond...@yahoo.com>
Subject minimal forrest site
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:33:01 GMT

I have a complete website using forrest.  I want to add a
section that pulls many seperate projects' "xdocs" directories
into the main site.  It'll be simple to write a perl script that
copies the directories into the main forrest site.  But I want
the developers on each project to be able to manage their own
part independently.

So is there any way a developer on project A can have an "xdocs"
directory and run forrest on it.  I suppose he would always need
a book.xml at least.  Anything else?  What are the minimal files
and directories needed to be able to run forrest?

=====
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net - personal