forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSP Session in forrest
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:01:16 GMT
On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 11:24:21AM +0100, g4 wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> I'm trying to set XSP in forrest, specifically XSP Sessions. I have
> added <markup-languages> into cocoon.xconf but am having no joy. I have
> tried to look for info on this but haven't found much, so I will
> continue searching. Any help would be most welcome though

Hacking cocoon.xconf is an overrated pastime.  I'd suggest checking out
CVS (or M3) Cocoon, and rebuilding it with the XMLForm block included.
This can be done by copying the etc/cocoon-local.blocks.properties file
from Forrest into the Cocoon root, commenting out the xmlform exclude,
and rebuilding Cocoon.  Then in Forrest, run the
etc/cocoon_upgrade/upgrade_cocoon_jars.sh script, and generate a webapp
to play with.

--Jeff