forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLForm and Forrest
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:51:49 GMT
On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 04:25:31AM +0100, g4 wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm trying to get XMLForms working with Forrest. (I have this working
> fine with Cocoon) I have a QuoteAction class that is using an xml model
> of the document to insert into Xindice, validated against a Schematron
> file. However when I call the action from sitemap.xmap I get a blank
> screen.

You're on your own here :)  I suggest you ask on the
users@cocoon.apache.org list, where people have more experience with
XMLForm.

Btw, you are using the latest CVS of Forrest?  That was synched with
Cocoon a few weeks ago.  The xmlform block was not included in the build,
so you'd have to manually copy over the extra jars, and edit the
cocoon.xconf.

--Jeff