forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Fw: Re: Karma request: All Cocoon committers become Forrest committers
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:11:55 GMT
Hi,

As per the vote, Cocoon committers should now all have commit access to
Forrest CVS.

When voting new Cocoon developers in, please ask root@ to add them to the
'xml' group as well as the cocoon group.

--Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org> -----

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:13:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: Karma request: All Cocoon committers become Forrest committers
To: Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org>
cc: root@apache.org, pmc@xml.apache.org, forrest-dev@xml.apache.org,
	pmc@cocoon.apache.org

Cc'ing the Cocoon PMC on this.

Makes sense, I've made the change in the relevant avail file.  Since Unix
doesn't like hierarchical Unix groups, though, there's no easy way to say
"make all members of group "cocoon" also a member of group "xml".  Thus I
have added the following to the "xml" group:

alexmcl,andreas,asavory,bruno,edith,egli,felix,ghoward,gregor,liyanage,memo
michi,reinhard,thorsten,upayavira

Sorry if I missed anyone or somehow goofed this.  It's way too hot here in
New Hampshire, even at 11pm at night.

	Brian

----- End forwarded message -----