forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: new skins with collapsible menus
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:49:12 GMT
Quoting Juan Jose Pablos <cheche@che-che.com>:

> Nicola,
>

> > What about a skinconf param that opens per default the first menu or all
> > the first-level ones?
> >

> So is this feature going to be available for all skins?
> I thought that this was just a feature on the krysalis-site skin. If is
> going to be a feature only in one skin, if should not be on the skinconf.
>
> Cheers,
> Cheche

But it should be configurable. I will want to use krysalis without the collapsibling menus.
 It is quite possible that this feature will become available for other skins in the future,
so I think it would be okay to put it in skinconf, even though it won't have an effect on
some skins now.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net