forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject [patch] 'process' and 'raw' content directories
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:53:33 GMT
This patch is so that content/raw and content/process directories are used
rather than content/ and content/xdocs.  It uses <sync> where possible (more
than before).  It does not break compatibility with existing projects, unless
they override a xmap file.

I have tested it with static file generation and as a webapp.

Someone should verify that `forrest overrides` and `forrest backcopy` work.
I don't have a project here that overrides xmap files.  I think that 'backcopy'
did not and still does not handle 'status.xml' and 'skinconf.xml' properly.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net