forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap Reference, updated docs
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:52:12 GMT
Quoting Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I've spent the last few days updating the docs for a 0.5 release.  Main

A few other things that I think would be useful to have documented:

Wiki page:
   explain that files must be saved as .cwiki to use the format
   linking is not implemented
   editing is not implemented

FAQ:
  how to use XSP?
     link to the XSP in Forrest howto on wiki.cocoondev.org
  how to generate pages that are not linked?
     put <link href="somedir/file.html"/> in a page that is generated.  make sure you
have href="anotherdir/index.html" because href="anotherdir/" won't work.
  how to aggregate the entire site into a single page
  where to put static files (e.g. downloads, .doc files, etc)

document-v12 example
  show code for tables
  show code for figure
  difference between figure and image tags

These were all issues that I had struggled with when I was trying to use forrest for the first
time.
--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net