forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Problems validating xdoc
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:31:57 GMT
Oliver Alth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Windows 2000 SP1. The version of Forrest is 0.4, I got the
> binary via the download link on xml.apache.org/forrest.
>
> If I run forrest -v validate-xdocs, the output is ...
<snip/>

Mmmm, that helps a bit, but i still have no idea why this is happening.

Would you please comment-out that particular document from your project
to see if the problem is with that document.

... Oh, i know what you could try. Create a temporary directory, change
to it, and type 'forrest seed' to get a fresh project Then do your
'forrest validate-xdocs' there and see if you get the same problem.

If that is all okay, then send me (instead of to the list) your
"user.xml" and i will try it locally.

--David