forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Problems validating xdoc
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:43:57 GMT
Oliver Alth wrote:
> Hello,
> this is the document beginning. I did not change anything to the
> DOCTYPE reference.
<snip/>

Your document type declaration looks okay to me. So my guess about
entity resolution problems seems to be wrong. However, i am still
concerned that you are getting network exceptions, so part of my
comments are useful.

Would you please tell us a little about your environment.

What version of Forrest and how did you get it? Is it downloaded
from our website, or from CVS, or included with some other tool?

I presume that you are doing 'forrest -v validate-xdocs'.

... i am trying to get some handle on this obscure error.

--David