forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From DeSmet_Ri...@emc.com
Subject RE: [BUG] Docbook table header is shifted one column.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:21:01 GMT
Juan,

> A <tr> was missing on the importer XSL, I just added, so that should 
> work for you.

Thanks for the quick response. I did retrieve the changed XSL file, but it
didn't solve my problem. I have been digging deeper and I found the problem.
When applying your fix, it generated the following XML:

<tr>
<th><td>ColumnA</td><td>ColumnB</td></th>
</tr>

According to the document DTD, it should read:

<tr>
<th>ColumnA</th><th>ColumnB</th>
</tr>

The attached patch file should fix the problem! Please review and apply in
CVS if OK.

Ringo


Mime
View raw message