forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Kok" <j...@messianic.dyndns.org>
Subject RE: "raw" files (was: minimal forrest site)
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:50:47 GMT
An ideal situation would be to have the document opening within the bworser
as opposed to downloadable (the latter could be optional, aka acrobat) -
that would be much more user friendly, and also enable users with limited
skills (e.g. a little bit of word or excell to load documents into a content
web-site. Another additional feature could be to define workflow processes
around the document 'type' and information content combinations.

Johan