forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "beatbros" <sstr...@beatbros.net>
Subject Re: Template page resizing IE 6.0
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:18:17 GMT
Have you added some of your own content to the xmldocs or is it as it comes??
you could have something in the docs that is causing this effect ie images or tables
i run IE6 and have not experinced this problem
hope that helped

Sheldon Street
sstreet@beatbros.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Ackroyd
  To: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 8:45 PM
  Subject: Template page resizing IE 6.0

  Hello
  Am rather new to all of this. I expect/hope the answer to this will be simple.
  Forrest created a template site Ok but pages header and content, does not size to width
of browser, nor resize when minimised/restored.
  Cannot find any place to change this behaviour. If I save a page from the Forrest site locally,
it sizes and re-sizes correctly in this browser.
  Can anyone suggest what I need to change this (non) behaviour, and thus remedy this.
  Thanks
  Roger