Hi

In the document v1.1 DTD there is the source element that permit to include sources sample in the generated document.

I would like to use this tag, to add XML content and to FORMAT it with syntax coloring.

Ive updated the document2xhtml.xsl for formatting XML elements under the source element, the XSL works fine, but in order to permit XML content under the source element I have to DISABLE the validation of the document 1.1 DTD, since the DTD doesnt have the definitions for the new XML elements in the source element.

Note: overriding the DTD for each xml fragment that I want to add, doesnt seems to be realistic.

If I put the CDATA declaration, I do pass the validation but the syntax coloring is not working.

Do someone have an idea how I can include this XML content, and still be able to format it??

Thanks

Mikael.S