forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new Forrest committer Leo Simons
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:25:14 GMT
whoohooh!

Looks like I'm now part of the team, thanks for the faith guys :D
Many of you already know me, but for those who don't the obligatory
introductory words....

---
pictures: http://cvs.apache.org/~leosimons/about-me/
committer for: avalon, forrest
contributor to: avalon, forrest, gump, loose bits for many projects I
	use(d)
user of: avalon, forrest, gump, velocity, struts, bcel, commons-*,
         xml-*, oro, ant, maven, ojb, james, ...
pmc member for: avalon
age: 20
occupation: none
study: Technical Physics @ http://www.utwente.nl/en/, occassional
	CompSci class as well :D
first post to forrest-dev:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102770085224773&w=2
---

I used to be professional web developer, then programmer for a little
while, but got fed up with the routine and the workpace. Now I'm a
student who works on a few hobby projects and hangs out @ apache for fun
and ideology and to keep my programming skills fresh for when I start my
own company.

I use forrest mainly for maintaining the avalon website. I got halfway
with integrating some of forrest/cocoon/chaperon into my hown-grown
personal servlet based wiki-style cms system, but gave that up to write
my own COP-style webserver...

cheers all!

- Leo, looking forward to being productive ;)