forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: basic forrest plugin for maven
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:04:44 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> 2) install the plugin

now is

> 2) get plugin patch
>  wget

now is

there were some bugs in classpath management. Cocoon is picky about what
xalan version it accepts :D

> = Things To Do =
> - add plugin to forrest cvs

whoever adds this, please grab the latest stuff from the urls above. I'm
doing further development at since
I need this stuff for avalon atm.

> - figure out how to neatly replace the xdoc generation (right now the
> forrest:generate target just overwrites any maven-generated files
> which are in the way)
> this is the most tricky part. A symbiotic relationship between maven and
> forrest can exist to some extent, as you can have maven-generated files
> easily reference files which will be generated later by forrest, and
> vice versa (where I believe filterlinks.xsl should be modified in
> forrest to not overwrite any stuff we know maven will generate).
> <i>(I built a patch for that but its not operational yet.)</i>

has these additional links, and it works nicely.

View raw message