forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Whole-site pdf
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:53:01 GMT
Well, thats more difficult to implement. You could try to create a modified version of my all-documents.xsl,
which does not accept a site.xml as input but a XDoc, scans it for every inline links and
does includes only for this links. But i think this is a very special requirement.

In addition you will have to modify the document2fo.xsl stylesheet, because the inline links
should point at some other positions of the same pdf. You will have to modify the forrest
sitemap, too. I.e. you could modify the default .pdf-Pipeline and insert your modified version
of all-documents.xsl in the pipeline before pdf transformation.

Stefan