forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Back to home-grown docs? (Re: [RT] New Target: sub-sitemap)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:50:03 GMT
On 30/06/2003 15:34 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> But you do make valid points.

He always does. Big toothbrush.

> Here is a counterproposal:
>
> 1 - since we have basically voted to be part of the Cocoon project,
>     give all Cocoon developers access to Forrest CVS

AFAIU, we agreed enthusiastically that the karma barrier for Cocoon
committers to Forrest CVS should be drastically lowered. From the
Forrest devs however, the way I read it there was reluctancy in stating
that this essentially means becoming a Cocoon subproject - maybe the
time isn't there yet, or might perhaps never come.

> 2 - Forrest should be able to be used as a Cocoon block.

+1

The current blocks implementation however doesn't easily allows for
externaly maintained bloks.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org