forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (was: Broken link for index.html)
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:25:23 GMT
Stephan,
have you got the same results with "forrest run"?
I had the same problem, and it turns up to be a problem with processing
a big image under a pdf document.

try to change on skinconf.xml:
<disable-print-link>true</disable-print-link>

To see more info on what is going on, change this on forrest.properties:

project.debuglevel=DEBUG

good luck

Cheers,

Cheche