forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "MAISONOBE Luc" <luc.maison...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.5 outstanding issues (Re: Cleaning Forrest source directory madness)
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:40:40 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote :

> Jeff Turner wrote, On 16/06/2003 13.22:
[snip]
>>  - Investigate the bug report that content/*.xml gets parsed when it
>>    shouldn't
>

> Ah, ok.

If you want a real life example, you can for example take a look at this
raw small xml file :

   http://www.spaceroots.org/software/rkcheck/DormandPrince853.xml

When, I regenerate the site, I overwrite the files manually after
forrest has finished, in order to be sure the file sizes I show in the
downloads page are OK, otherwise there are some end of line missing in
the header before the root element (<Runge-Kutta name="Dormand-Prince
8(5,3)"> in this case) and also after the end of this element.

I confirm the file seems to be validated (probably several times),
because I noticed lots of DTD downloads on the site after my tests (I
forgot to declare the DTD in any local catalog).

I feel not comfortable enough with forrest yet to investigate by myself,
but I promise I will try later :-(

                                                           Luc