forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject I need a bit of testing from any of you
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:09:31 GMT
Hi there,
Before I open another bug for a problem with docbook, I would like
someone to test if it is able to reproduce the problem.

I have attached a tar file that you can uncompress and run with the
lastest CVS version to test if you have got the same problem as I do.

When you run it, if you get a Out of memory error if you have got a
configuration like mine.

It seems to be a problem with an image higher than 500px and the docbook
format when you transform it to pdf (wello, that is my guest)

If you see the error you can

disable the pdf link under the skinconf.xml
Reduce the image
use a docv12 format

Let me know so I can open the bug.

View raw message