forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <rdoml...@arkemedia.com>
Subject Todo/Nullpointer problems
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:40:12 GMT
Hey all,

I am currently experiencing 2 problems when i build my forrest doc site,
which may be interrelated.

(1) When I build I get:

	 * [29] template/reqspec.html
	 * [26] template/diagrams/index.html
	java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
	        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3407)
	        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
	 * [29] template/faq.html
	 * [27] template/todo.html

...at 2 points during the build. The majority of the site seems to be
built, but ...

(2) ...the todo page is blank. I realise that a todo page can be built
from the site.xml file, but this creates a todo list for the entire
site. However, we are creating a documentation site for the suite of
products that the company is making and each has its own section and
each should have its own todo list. I assume that I am able to create a
file named todo.xml in a subdir and make the appropriate entry in the
book.xml file..?

Any pointers would be very helpful - I am completely new to forrest and
really like it, but the documentation/FAQs is really detracting from my
learning experience!

Ramsay

--
    Ramsay Domloge
       Lead Developer

  W : http://www.arkemedia.com
  T : +44 1256 869 200
  F : +44 1256 329 119
  E : mailto:RDdomloge@arkemedia.com

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D

       VIEW POINT    BASING VIEW    BASINGSTOKE    HAMPSHIRE    RG21 4RG

                          http://www.arkemedia.com

                         mailto:info@arkemedia.com

         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119

 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it. MAILTO:Administrator@arkemedia.com