forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Update xml.apache.org/mail.html please
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 03:26:21 GMT
Jason E. Stewart wrote:

>"Jason E. Stewart" <jason@openinformatics.com> writes:
>

>>now that things are half shifted over to using (James?) I'm totally lost.
>>

>Sorry, that was Forrest.
>
>I've searched on xml.apache.org, but I cannot find any documentation
>about how to update an old xml.apache.org project to the new Forrest
>style. If someone can point me to some documentation, I'd be happy to
>switch the xerces-p (and perhaps xerces-c) project.

Jason,

I think forrest guys will be happy to help you. Anyway, what you need is
you need to cvs co xml-forrest module and build it; then you can 'seed'
xerces documentation site and then populate it with docs from old xerces
site.

Forrest has how-to somewhere; and you can see how we have done it for
Cocoon:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonWebsiteUpdate

PS Forrest guys will correct me / give appropriate links

Regards,
Vadim