forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Klaasen <tom.klaa...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [Mildly OT] Multiple Stylesheets & Favelets (was Re: New forrest skin)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:14:45 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:

> Tom,
>
> On 6/2/2003 4:03 PM, Tom Klaasen wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> As I've announced some weeks ago, I've put some work into developing
>> a "only-divs-for-layout" skin. Today, it has reached a pretty stable
>> state (meaning that some cleaning needs to be done, but the bones and
>> a lot of meat are there)
>>
>> You can see the result at
>> http://users.pandora.be/tom.klaasen/forrest/ (won't stay there
>> forever though).
>

> Do you have other css files (such as one w different background-color,
> font-family, etc.) to go along w your new "only-divs-for-layout" skin?
> That would be a nice addition.

Babysteps (aka "release early, release often"). First thing is to get
the current css right. I noticed that some <section>s aren't rendered
correctly (notably on the "samples" page). Unluckily, I won't be able to
work on it for some weeks to come (my summer holidays are coming up).

Nice ideas though. They'll stay on my todo-list till after I come back.
You're always welcome to beat me to it ;-)

tomK