forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <>
Subject Re: New forrest skin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:19:31 GMT
BTW, I noticed when checking Tom's new Forrest skin that the w3c HTML
validation link copies the URI, making it convenient to click and get a
validation report. However, the w3c CSS link does not. Can a fix be
added to Forrest to make the w3c css link validate?

On 6/3/2003 7:21 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> I check your page and it appears to be valid HTML4.01 Transitional
> (congrats & stuff), but it has a few problems with w3c css validation.
> You can copy your URI to the clipboard and click on the validate w/ CSS
> graphic at the bottom, or you can click below (watch wrap):

Clay Leeds -
Web Developer - Medata, Inc. -
PGP Public Key:

View raw message