forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject RE: Whole-site pdf
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:38:59 GMT
Thank you very much, Stefan and Jan, for your very helpful answer.

Stefan, Jan, just a few questions:
As far as I understand your approaches, both generate a pdf-file containing
all files either referenced in site.xml (Stefan) or named in sitemap.xmp
(Jan).
This is really helpful in many cases but what I try to do is to generate a
pdf-file that includes several files depending on the current file the user
looks to.
I give an example:
Say, we have 4 files: FileA, FileB, FileC and FileD.
FileA is linked to FileC and FileD, but not to FileB
If the current file the user looks to is FileA by request a pdf-file should
be generated that contains FileA, FileC and FileD, but not FileB.

Again, thank you very much for your help!
Stephan