forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antw: link validation and linking to jars
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:24:18 GMT
On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 02:05:23PM +0200, Jan Bromberger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please once again look at my issue for a moment. I have no answer by
> now.

Sorry, I was waiting till I had an intelligent answer, which I do now,
and it is... try updating CVS :)  The new Cocoon doesn't mess with
extensions as much as its predecessor, although there may still be
problems.

Oh, the previous paragraph only applies if you're using CVS Forrest.  0.4
Forrest had the problem you describe of throwing an exception when
linking to a directory, but I think it was fixed early on in 0.5
development (by filtering out links, if you need to backport this..).

Let us know if updating doesn't help.

--Jeff