forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (was: Broken link for index.html)
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:22:55 GMT
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:34:06AM +0100, Schlierf, Stephan wrote:
> I changed my cocoon.xconf-file to the newest one (located in
> src/resources/conf) and rerun
> a "forrest site".
> After that I got a
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

If you look in build/tmp/context/WEB-INF/logs/error.log, are there any
interesting stacktraces, or indications of which page could be causing
it?

Only things I can think of that could cause an OOME are the new
site.pdf/site.html matcher (which I assume you're not using), and perhaps
the upgrade to FOP 0.20.5rc3, which I tested with ~120 page PDFs.

Anyway, the workaround is to set forrest.maxmemory=128m in your project's
forrest.properties.

--Jeff