forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "A. E." <nagfri...@yahoo.com>
Subject POI question related to opened Excel
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:15:09 GMT
Hi,

I would like to make sure of my information:

I understood that ur project enables us to read and write to an excel file from hard disk
BUT NOT from memory...is it true?

for more clarification...I have an excel file and I have to have it opened all the time to
be updated by Dynamic Data Exchange...when I run my java application to read the updates continouesly,
it reads the last saved data, it does not feel of the updated data in the file

What shall I do to apply this using POI?

ur help is so appreciated
thanks