forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <>
Subject Re: New forrest skin
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:46:19 GMT
On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 01:03:04AM +0200, Tom Klaasen wrote:
> All,
> As I've announced some weeks ago, I've put some work into developing a
> "only-divs-for-layout" skin. Today, it has reached a pretty stable state
> (meaning that some cleaning needs to be done, but the bones and a lot of
> meat are there)
> You can see the result at
> (won't stay there forever though).
> Source is browsable on
> If you're still interested in adding this skin to the forrest cvs tree,
> let me know what steps to do next.

Excellent :)  I've added it to CVS as 'forrest-css'.

I don't know if you saw, but there's a krysalis CSS available (mentioned
I've added this as an alternative CSS.

Glitch-wise, the biggest problem I see is that if the font is made larger
than usual, the tab and search box expands, but its rounded top edge

Anyway, nice job :)  If you have any patches, might be easiest to apply
them to Sourceforge rssmailer/IguanacharlieSkin, and let us know to

> (Credits: krysalis-site skin was the base for most of the xsl, and
> is the basis of the resulting layout.)
> kr,
> tomK

View raw message