forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject benchmark website build (Was: Forrest 0.5 outstanding issues)
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:40:09 GMT
We already have a website in Forrest CVS that could perhaps be used for
this. The src/resources/fresh-site is the stuff that creates a new
project when you do 'forrest seed'. This also currently gets built by
Forrestbot. So if we make a few enhancements as Cheche suggests, then
this site could remain unchanged and be used for testing.
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/xml-forrest-template

Surely it would not be hard for "forrestbot" to append timing info into
a log file.

--David