forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikael Sitruk" <mikae...@bezeqint.net>
Subject Question: adding formatting for 'xml' conent of source element
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 01:29:09 GMT
Hi

In the document v1.1 DTD there is the 'source' element that permit to
include "sources" sample in the generated document.
I would like to use this tag, to add XML content and to FORMAT it with
syntax coloring.
I've updated the document2xhtml.xsl for formatting XML elements under
the source element, the XSL works fine, but in order to permit XML
content under the 'source' element I have to DISABLE the validation of
the document 1.1 DTD, since the DTD doesn't have the definitions for the
new XML elements in the source element.
Note: overriding the DTD for each xml fragment that I want to add,
doesn't seems to be realistic.

If I put the CDATA declaration, I do pass the validation but the syntax
coloring is not working.
Do someone have an idea how I can include this XML content, and still be
able to format it??

Thanks
Mikael.S