forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikael Sitruk" <mikae...@bezeqint.net>
Subject RE: how can I add a directory for additional resources ??? Please help!
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:25:49 GMT

Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 01:27 by Jeff Turner

>On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 01:08:26AM +0200, Mikael Sitruk wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to add a directory in the site under the resources
>> directory named "xml-samples". When I create it in the
>> "src/documentation/content/resources", the directory is not copied to

>> the generated site!

>Put the directory in src/documentation/content/ if you want it copied
over >as-is.

In fact I need something more complicated!
I need this directory to be copied to the 'build' area but not in the
final generated site.
The reason is quite simple, I need the files there in order to load them
in the document2html stylesheet. The original document being processed
contains a reference to another document that must be processed, like a
document contains images.
Therefore in the stylesheet, I use there the "document(<other_file>)"
function. But I can't just put the name of the file or the relative
location of the file from the document being processed since the XSLT
processor is not executed from the place where the original document is,
but from the skin directory.
Therefore the document("file_name") doesn't work and need to
document(concat('../../../../content/xml-samples/',$file))
Anyway I don't need this directory to be copied in the generated site,
but in the build area only in order to be able to find the referenced
file.